ShokoBet Discovers the Best Mobile Services for You
The advance and progress within today’s digital sphere require from any business unity to smoothly and urgently orient to the mobile world. It’s completely inexcusable for a reliable and first-class company not to offer a mobile browser website version to the customers. Things get even more crucial for betting companies. They don’t just have to provide a mobile website for the punters.
They need to adjust the traditional desktop gambling activity for the mobile trend. Plus, we are confident about the statement that a reasonable and worth it to be tested bookie on mandatory provides a mobile betting service, too. ShokoBet team is here to name you the gambling platforms that are available in mobile mode, too, as well as to fully investigate each company’s mobile service quality rate and coverage.
What is mobile betting?
To say as shorter as possible, mobile betting is traditional betting but performed via a mobile device. Only few years ago, it was a choice some punters made, while others did not even know they have it. Today, the common gambling customer on mandatory requires from a bookie to offer a mobile betting service. It’s a service letting punters to place bets and play casino games on the go – no matter where they are and what time it is. As long as they have solid internet connection on their mobile devices, any profitable chance for a win or for having fun on a betting platform will not be missed.
Mobile betting has made it possible to the punter to squeeze the most affordable periods of times and single moments for a win. It’s a potential to minimise the time spend on a gambling platform at the expense of the maximising the chance to win more. Confidently we can claim that there’s no such a big difference between mobile and desktop gambling except for the convenience the mobile device provides you with giving you the access to the betting platform at any profitable and appropriate time.
Ranking and reviews for top bookmakers
|TOP Bookmakers||Bonus||Review||Take the selected bonus|
|130 EUR||See the Review >||GET THE BONUS|
|100 EUR||See the Review >||GET THE BONUS|
|90 EUR||See the Review >||GET THE BONUS|
|121 EUR||See the Review >||GET THE BONUS|
|8,75 BTC||See the Review >||GET THE BONUS|
How can we use a bookie’s mobile betting service?
If you like the idea of gambling on the go, there are certain conditions you should meet in order to be able any premium and preferred bookie’s mobile service. Check them out now:
- You should own a mobile device of a smart type – either a tablet, or a mobile phone (smartphone in most cases, but there are bookies, though, which offer mobile betting service even for old mobile phones, which are not smart).
- The mobile device should have a stable internet connection not to experience crashes and bugs during a crucial betting situation.
- The bookie you choose should provide a mobile betting service. Note that there are two options in this matter. The bookmaker might provide a mobile browser version that’s an alternative of the official desktop website. The bookmaker might also offer mobile apps with exe.files for downloading and then, installing on your device. In our opinion, the best bookmakers are those that offer both: mobile browser version and mobile apps.
- If the betting house provides mobile betting service, it should be compatible with your mobile device specification. When it comes to mobile browser version, you should have a mobile browser that suits to the mobile browser version the company has released. Usually, all common operating systems are compatible with bookie’s mobile websites: Google Chrome, Mozilla, Opera and etc.
- If you prefer to use a mobile application, make sure you read the bookmaker’s requirements for your mobile device. The apps are generally categorized in groups depending on the mobile operating systems they run on – Android, iOS, Windows Mobile and etc. However, some bookie’s mobile apps also require concrete technical specifications like OS version, free RAM storage and etc.
- If you will opt for a mobile browser version, all you have to do is to enter the bookie’s platform via your mobile device browser and to enter the bookie’s URL in the field.
- If you prefer a mobile app, you should download and install it on your device. Once you do it, you will have a shortcut from your mobile device menu for fast access.
Specifications about betting mobile website versions
The mobile browser version of a bookie can be either a responsive design, which means that the official website adjusts to your mobile device screen, or detached on a different URL address. In all cases, you register and login the system the same way you do it via your desktop device. There are quite a lot of benefits of using the mobile website browser version:
- You don’t have to download or install anything on your device to become able to use the bookie’s mobile service
- There’s no significant difference between the official bookie’s desktop version and the mobile browser one. In all cases, you will need no time to adjust to the platform when switching from desktop to mobile mode.
- You don’t spend any of your inner device storage. In addition to these, punters with older mobile device models are welcomed to use the mobile version, when they cannot use the app due to specific technical requirements.
- Usually, the mobile browser version contains all the events, games, options and features the bookmaker’s official website contains.
Betting on the go via a mobile browser version is, by all means, entertaining, convenient and easy. You might now wonder why, then, so many people prefer to use a mobile app rather than a mobile browser version. Well, because gambling through the mobile website comes with its weak points, too:
- Mobile browser websites spend more internet traffic. If your mobile service provider has established a limited plan for internet traffic and data, you might experience some slowing down at a particular time, while gambling.
- The access to the mobile browser version of a bookie is slower rather than to the company’s app.
There are options and features in the mobile apps that are not available in the mobile browser versions.
Specifications about betting mobile applications
To use any bookmaker’s application you should at first, download and install it. These processes are the top specific things about playing on the go via a mobile app. If you have an Android mobile device, you should know that there’s no way for you to download absolutely any bookie’s mobile app from the official Google App Store. It isn’t due to the fact that all the bookmakers’ applications are illegal or something like that. It’s just Google has a policy not to allow any mobile apps that involve gambling with real money on its application market.
Due to this, bookies always upload on their platforms .exe files for their official mobile apps. In most cases, these files can be found on the mobile browser version, as well as reached via a button. There’s something else specific about Android mobile betting apps. When you download such an app, your device might not allow the downloading process. It isn’t because there’s something wrong with the bookie’s file. It’s because Android mobile apps are set by default not to allow download via unknown sources. You can change that via your mobile device settings. Note that Apple mobile applications for betting are in 90% of the cases available on Apple App Store.
All of these might sound too confusing for you and kind of too many weak points of using a bookie’s mobile app. However, ShokoBet team is experienced enough for you to trust, and we can definitely say that mobile apps are worth it to be tried, especially if having in mind the following strong points:
- Mobile apps allow you as fast as possible access to the bookie’s betting platform.
- Almost everything of the bookie’s official website version is available on the app, excluding some casino games which are not adapted to mobile apps by their official software providers.
- Mobile apps require less internet traffic to be operated smoothly.
- In most cases, the bookmaker’s application comes with extras that are not available on the mobile browser version. One of the most common extras is the chance for the punter to receive notifications. They refer to the punter’s individual activity (notification to remind you of an event that starts soon and you have placed a bet on, for instance) or to the company’s hot bonuses and special events or games.
- To encourage the users to opt for their applications, the bookies have investment money in to develop, the companies tend to provide specific bonuses for all punters who download and install the apps.
- Some bookmakers provide two mobile apps for their one platform. The purpose is to separate the two punter’s activity – one app for casino playing and one for sports betting.
Whether you prefer to download an application or to use a mobile browser version, don’t forget that ShokoBet will let you meet those bookies with the best mobile betting services. We guarantee you that list only reputable betting operators with premium and high-quality mobile options.