WazoBet Full Review
WazoBet is a fantastic representative of the fast-progressing gambling market in Nigeria. As a brand new bookmaker with a vast casino game assortment this platform has plenty of offers, bet markets, special features and simple interface to brag about. Hence, as your personal guide into the world of gambling, we are obliged to review you each significant aspect from the betting experience in any bookmaker. So instead of making any exceptions, let’s start with our top-to-bottom WazoBet full review.
WazoBet Company Information
WazoBet is a newly established gambling website. It originates in Nigeria, but offers a lot of awesome betting services for many African countries. The betting house was created in the 2011th year, but its been active and live since a while. WazoBet is 100% safe and very welcoming. This reliable bookmaker provides trustworthy 128-bit SSL encryption system that protects your personal data and funds.
Apart from these, WazoBet is a valid and legal bookie, which is a fact that should make you even more confident to invest your money here. The betting house has owned an official license from Curacao since its establishment. This license allows the bookmaker to operate not only in Nigeria, but also in a couple of other countries on the continent, while the company claims to soon expand its portfolio among the rest of the continents worldwide.
As a Nigerian betting operator WazoBet is regulated by the national gambling institution and judge, Lagos State Lottery Board. The company is also very strict in responsible and legal gambling activity as on its website it declares to offer its services only to citizens of a legal age, which means you should be at least 18 years old to be eligible to bet at WazoBet.
Meanwhile, WazoBet is socially responsible regarding the big rise of the number of addicted to gambling people, which is why on the website you will find even helpful tips how to avoid such a risk.
WazoBet website, navigation and design
Simple design, well-organized structure and fine arrangement – these are all specifications of the classical, but still fresh and cool WazoBet website. It comes on an authentic white background, which is a good customer design decision due to the fact that the bookmaker offers a big amount of services and games to provide and show on display with their blinking banners, bright shades and modern logos.
On the other side, the navigation style is even easier, which all newbies in the field will appreciate, while the pros in betting will consider as a fundamental and old, but gold approach. Right on the central side of the home page you will notice a main menu with all the services and functions to start with.
The bottom side of WazoBet website offers a bunch of useful fast links – for customer support communication, the company’s terms and conditions, the promotions and even a specially tailored category with tutorials. In this section you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions by punters nowadays and specifically at WazoBet website.
WazoBet Registration guide
If you keep your interest to WazoBet till the end of this article, there’s no place for hesitations whether to make an account in this bookie, or not. To tell you the truth, it’s worth it to test this customer-oriented and friendly bookmaker with so many services and offers in mind. Moreover, the registration in this betting house is quite easy. It will take you less than 5 minutes to open a new account in WazoBet.
By the way, note that you are allowed to have only one account in this betting house, especially when it comes to get the deposit bonus, but let’s not hurry with the promos as below you still have something more significant to get informed about – how to register at WazoBet:
1. Enter WazoBet URL in your desktop or mobile browser. You can find a direct link to the bookmaker’s online platform in our website, too.
2. When you appear on WazoBet home page, you will see on your screen two yellow buttons with white text “Register”. Click on any of them.
3. No matter what button you will click you will be transferred to a new page where a choice regarding the registration method is going to be given to you.
4. Select how to register – whether with an e-mail address, or a mobile phone number.
5. You will see a registration form that is required to be filled in with your personal details. They depend on the preferred method, but in both cases you will have to select a password to use for login WazoBet.
6. Mark that agree with WazoBet terms and conditions and finish your registration.
7. Last, but not least, verify your account and get ready for the first amazing thing on WazoBet website – the company’s welcome bonus.
WazoBet Welcome bonus
WazoBet doesn’t just offer you a welcome bonus, which although being a general practice in the international market, isn’t exactly everywhere available in Nigeria. As a matter of fact WazoBet starts fascinating you right from this early stage of your experience on the website. The bookmaker offers not a welcome deposit bonus, which is offered almost everywhere to all newly registered punters, but a nice no deposit bonus at 777 NGN.
It means you can have funds in your account balance even before making a small investment in the website. Hence, let’s not make the no deposit welcome bonus a reason not to deposit money here as sooner or later you will have to do this. For instance, to become eligible to make a withdrawal on the website you should on mandatory have make at least one deposit.
WazoBet Other Bonuses
In 90% of the cases, today’s Nigerian bookmakers and about half of today’s European betting houses offer none or just one more additional bonus apart from the standard welcome bonus. But WazoBet is a total record-breaking Nigerian betting agent as it offers a whole bunch of other promotions and they are quite attractive:
· No deposit bonus. It’s another no deposit bonus and unlike the welcome bonus, this one doesn’t depend on any wager multiplier allowing the punters to have the amount won from non-deposit bonus transferred to the cashback balance before it will be sent to the main balance. Punters who win up to 77777 NGN are allowed to withdraw NGN 8000 from the win but up to 2000 NGN per week. Before any withdrawal is done, the player is supposed to, though, fund at least 1000 NGN, respectively to play it on the website.
· Accumulator bonus. Traditionally, bookmakers tend to encourage punters make bet slips with more than a single or two bets placed at once. This is why they have similar to WazoBet accumulator bonus. The promotion can increase your final profit amount with up to 125% depending on the total number of your bet slip selections.
· Birthday bonus. On your birthday the betting company will make you a special gift at a form of 5000 NGN bonus. Note that the bonus comes with 5 as wager, but it’s not automatically credited to your account balance. Unlike many other bookies, WazoBet doesn’t require from you to type in your date of birth in the registration form, which is why the company is informed about your concrete date of birth. When you have a birthday (or 3 days before, as well as 3 days after), simply contact the bookmaker’s customer support team and show your ID copy to prove your date of birth.
· Monday free spins. If you are at WazoBet for casino experience, then, don’t miss out to make deposits on Monday. Wondering why? It’s obvious – because the company has a special Monday bonus of 20 spins on slots. The only requirement is to fund your account with at least 1000 NGN (it’s 20 USD, dear international customers) on Monday.
· Weekly cashback. It’s 10% - a standard cash back special offer from the betting websites and the deal is to have deposits each day within the week. You are allowed to have only one day missed with no deposits to get 10% of deposits. If you, though, deposit every day on WazoBet, then you will have 12% of your weekly investments return in your bookie’s account balance.
WazoBet mobile service
It would be a pity for such a nice and fast-progressing betting house not to offer any services to the mobile users. But mobile punters shouldn’t worry at all as WazoBet has a decent mobile browser website version where all of the functions and sport markets, as well as all of the casino games, available on the official desktop website, are kindly and responsively transferred. You can play WazoBet games and place sport bets via the bookie on any mobile browser as long as you have solid and reliable internet connection.
There’s no doubt that most of today’s WazoBet clients enter the website for its huge and very satisfying sportsbook section. We find very good market coverage here, as well as a large abundance of sport disciplines. In WazoBet you can place bets on soccer, as well as other popular sport types such as tennis, basketball, table tennis, volleyball and ice hockey. The bet types are a lot, but mostly you will find 1x2 selections.
What we like about WazoBet is that it has great odds and sometimes they are even the highest in Nigerian market. Apart from these, we have good news to those of you, who prefer to place bets on events in real time – WazoBet provides plenty of live bets per day and no matter when you will enter the page, you will find at least one live event to gamble.
WazoBet Other services
WazoBet doesn’t end with cool sportsbook section. Besides the general bets in soccer, tennis and other popular disciplines, you have a couple of other modern and interesting gambling services to try especially when you want to kill some time. Although, most of these extra services are even greater than a chance to fill in the gaps in your betting activity:
· Fantastic casino section with plenty of game types and numerous developers working in a close relationship with WazoBet. Actually, according to the specialists the punters are sometimes even more attracted by WazoBet casino games rather than by the company’s sportsbook category.
· Digital sports. At WazoBet website you are also allowed to place bets on events that are not from the real world. We are talking about the so-called and quite popular eSport bets, which are, though, placed in the sportsbook section.
· A new section with betting tips. Designed recently, the section aims to support the novices in betting world by giving them equal chances to win some cash from gambling. On mandatory, visit the betting tip page once in a while to receive professional advice on how a certain event might end, including for you and regarding your account balance.
· Virtual sports. Detached in an individual category on the main website menu, the leagues are from the soccer and motto world. There are events every day within on a regular basis.
WazoBet payment methods
If you love everything we have already mentioned you about WazoBet up to now, before looking for the yellow Register button on the company’s official website there’s one more thing you should do. It is a must for you to get familiar with the available payment methods on the platform.
If any of them suits your needs you can confidently open an account here. Otherwise, you should look for other betting house. You cannot gamble at a bookie in case you cannot make deposits and claim for withdrawals on its website, right? Here are WazoBet’s available payment methods for deposits and withdrawals:
Bank Transfer, Debit or credit card – Visa Electron/Mastercard, Verve, Bitcoin, ecoPayz, Skrill
Note that depending on the preferred payment method the transaction might suffer from delay, but usually it happens only with bank wire transfers, while deposits and withdrawals through bank cards and Skrill are performed immediately.
WazoBet Customer Support service
WazoBet is a reliable and safe company and you will ensure in that the moment you will understand that it’s easy and smoothly to gamble on the company’s website. However, the bookmaker has made everything possible to support a customer in case he or she finds any problem when betting or managing his or her account.
Hence, it’s believed that these problems are very rare at WazoBet. If, though, you meet one, be sure that it’s going to be solved almost immediately as the company offers 25/7 customer support service thanks to its in-built website live chat. The customer support service is available in English language. There’s also an e-mail address you can send your message.
WazoBet final verdict and conclusion
We love WazoBet sports betting and casino service, but what we love even more is the fact that the gambling operator has been advancing fast in its portfolio and the recent addition of the digital sports proves it finely. The bonus system here is very generous and the customer support team is always kind and polite to assist you. By all means we should give this bookie 9 from 10 due to the fact that it has a bit more to work on to reach the leaders in the sphere from Nigeria.